Homes, Condos, and Apartments in La Vista, Nebraska
Are you looking for a home, condo, or apartment in La Vista, Nebraska? Whether you are looking to find your next residence for sale or for rent, count on Sandi Downing Real Estate to locate the perfect home, condo, or apartment in La Vista for you.
According to the 2010 U.S. Census, there are nearly 16,000 residents who live in the City of La Vista. Trulia reports that the median sales prices for single family homes in La Vista during Q2’2015 was $210k. Other demographics based on Census records include:
- Households: 6,670
- Population Density: 3,682 residents per square mile
- Median Age: 32
- Median Income: $56k per household
There are many apartments for rent in the La Vista, Nebraska area. You can find an apartment ranging from a 1-bedroom, 1-bathroom, 850 square foot apartment for around $635/month; to a 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom, 1375 square foot apartment for around $1,100/month. Be sure to contact a Sandi Downing Real Estate Agent to find the perfect apartment for rent today.
There are four elementary schools located in La Vista that are part of the Papillion-La Vista School District:
Also in the same school district serving La Vista residents are:
- La Vista Junior High (Middle) School
- Papillion-La Vista High School
- Papillion-La Vista South High School
The La Vista Community Center, located at 8116 Park View Boulevard, has the following facility amenities that are available for rental:
- Five Meeting Rooms
- Full- / Half-Court Gymnasium
- Full Commercial Kitchen
Find the perfect home, condo, or apartment in La Vista today!
Some of the upcoming events that are occurring throughout the city include:
La Vista Public Library @ 9110 Giles Road:
- Serving the community since 1974, the Public Library hosts activities for all ages throughout the year. Click here to view the Public Library Calendar.